      From: "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted>
 To: email @ redacted
 Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:18 PM
 Subject: [IPn] Time to get movin' again

We have two weeks remaining in February and there is still a ways to
go to reach our pledge goal for the Winter quarter.

I expect no-one wants to receive another pledge request but it is a
necessary fact of life in order for Insulin Pumpers to continue to
server the diabetes community. The biggest problems with the pledge
drives is that many people think that they don't need to contribute
because somebody else will, or the plan on doing it soon, but never
get around to it. Insulin Pumpers was made possible over the last
year by donations from hundreds of members just like you.

If you enjoy Insulin Pumpers, can afford to make a donation, and have
not yet done so, won't you please take the time to visit our easy to
use secure web page and make a contribution TODAY.

Insulin Pumpers tries to make it as easy as possible for you to
contribute. TEXAS still has all $100 available on his DOLLAR for
DOLLAR CHALLENGE and there is another waiting in the wings so you can
double the value of your contribution.B

It's easy, use your credit card and visit:

B  B  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or
B  B  http://www.insulin-pumpers.org.uk/donate/

to make a matching donation or SUSTAINING contribution to Insulin
Pumpers.

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035