Re: [IP] Medtronic Quickset Question/new Medtronic sets

<They're a metal 900 set and I LOVE them! I
never thought I could manually insert a site (I used an inserter device
for my syringes for 15 years before pumping!)>
 Thanks Valerie! I've actually manually inserted Silhouettes/Comforts for 15
solid years (still hate how intimidating they are). Tried the Insets (Mios) and
have a couple samples coming to me. But I was really clumsy with all the
plastic. I have trigger fingers and lots of arthritis in my hands and I didn't
do so well with the plastic pieces. Then I tried the metal, but I didn't like
it. Landed on Cleos. Unfortunately for now my Tslim is not going to work out, so
I can no longer use the Cleos. Of course, I just decided I really liked them.
Sigh.
  My out of warranty Medtronic is going to have to suffice for a time. That's
why I need to try some new Medtronic sets, to use in some non-scar tissue
areas..
 I'm really glad to see images of the new silent occlusion detecting sets on the
Medtronic site. Those will be great (unless the price is outrageous!).