Re: [IP] Medtronic Quickset Question/new Medtronic sets

Laura,
I was a Quickset (with inserter) user, and then switched to Insets (again,
with a built-in inserter) for many years because I didn't like the idea of
manual insertion.

About two years ago, I switched to Contact-Detach sets, which are only
available as manual insertion. They're a metal 900 set and I LOVE them! I
never thought I could manually insert a site (I used an inserter device
for my syringes for 15 years before pumping!).

I was told to cough at the moment you insert the needle, and it works.
It's just a quick cough-tap, and it's in. I've been using my upper thighs
for the past couple months, giving my belly and arms a break. Absolutely
painless!

Good luck,
Valerie