Re: [IP] Medtronic Quickset Question/new Medtronic sets

 Well, Revel is coming back out of the box and samples will be headed my way.
Hoping the Quickset is not too scary without the serter...
A couple Mios coming too.
 Just noticed, as I was re-visiting my Medtronic pump, the new silent occlusion
sets are online now, at least as far as being listed.
This is good news for those of us who have needed these type of sets.
Laura, who is glad she didn't trade her Medtronic pump......