Re: [IP] Medicare & CGM Coverage GOOD NEWS

 Thank you for sharing. I would urge all IPers to continue pushing for the
Medicare CGM access act of 2015. If it's in the law it will be a lot harder to
undo via regulation.

Don't relax and ease up now!   Write your senators and reps.

Sent from my iPhone

<email @ redacted>
<email @ redacted> wrote:

> Here is some very good news. An administrative law judge (ALJ) from the
> Medicare Departmental Appeals Board, Civil Remedies Division, has essentially
> thrown out the CMS argument that CGM equipment is non covered because it is
 > PRECAUTIONARY! The case was brought against NHIC, a Medicare DME
administrative
 > contractor, and the Center for Medicare Services (CMS) that used Policy
Article

http://dparrishlaw.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/86925_C-15-1021-RULING_20150911131318.pdf