Re: [IP] Glucosamine?

The bottle of Glucosamine that I purchased listed the pills as having carbs

MichelleS
 BTW, if I take mine w a meal, I don't notice enough difference to tie
(consistently) and BG consequences, but w all protein, near zero carbs, I have
noticed a slight issue w BG;

> On Feb 28, 2016, at 3:57 PM, sue asked
>
 > Is anyone taking glucosamine here? If so, do you notice if it affects glucose
control? I've heard that it's a myth and it doesn't raise blood sugar. And t hat
it's a form of amino acid (?) and not a complex sugar. etc.