Re: [IP] Glucosamine?

I wonder as well as I have been taking glucosamine chondroitin complexB  as
well.B  Gluco seems to equate with glucose.B  I notice there is a 3g carb
count and 15 calories as well.B  It is minimal so it may make a slight
difference in control as we all react differently

Diane from MI pumping Animas since 06.

    On Sunday, February 28, 2016 4:58 PM,
"email @ redacted"
<email @ redacted> wrote:

 Is anyone taking glucosamine here? If so, do you notice if it affects
glucose control? I've heard that it's a myth and it doesn't raise blood
sugar. And t hat it's a form of amino acid (?) and not a complex sugar. etc.
(select your charity = Insulin Pumpers)