[IPn] report card

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Over the last couple of weeks I have shipped thousand's of dollars
worth of pump supplies to many of our fellow members that are in a
bit of a tight spot right now. This is possible because of the
generous contributions by so many of you to our pledge drive and
donations of extra supplies by those of you with some to spare.

If you would like to contribute extra supples, please make sure they
are not expired since those must be discarded for liability reasons.

... mail them to:

     Insulin Pumpers
     558 Valley Way
     Milpitas, CA 95035

Our Winter pledge drive is stuck where it was yesterday with New
York's remaining $147 waiting hopefully for your matching $$.

New York will match your donation DOLLAR for DOLLAR up to the
remaining $147, and there are more challengers waiting to give their
dollars to match your contributions when New York has been fulfilled.

Your pledges double in value to Insulin Pumpers. Your $10
contribution will be worth $20 to IP, your $25 contribution will be
worth 50 bucks.

I want to personally thank all of you that have contributed so far to
the success of this pledge drive and encourage those of you that have
not yet done so to take advantage of NEW YORK's generous offer to
double the value of your pledge to Insulin Pumpers. Do it today!

To accetp this challenge,  or to provide even more support with a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the donation page at:

or

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035