[IP] Shortening post lengths - a suggestion

 I subscribe to the IP Digest, which I read religiously. I keep noticing that
posters to the digest keep posting the entire message they are responding to,
rather than just telling us what they think about something they have just read
therein. My suggestion is this. Rather than hit "reply," why not just compose a
new e-mail message, putting email @ redacted in the To: section, and in
the Subject: area write "re: Weight Watchers" (or whatever) and then tell us
what you think about that subject in the body of your e-mail?

 This is only a suggestion. If you are not extremely Internet savvy, go ahead
and keep on posting as you have been, because it's always good to hear what
others have to say!

Signe

Sent from my iPad