Re: [IP] Re: low carb/high fat

 One of the issues with low fat is that one usually makes up the difference in
calories with carbs.

 For me, I find that it's the combination of high fat and high carbs that's so
hard to manage. Pizza is a killer. But if I eat a high fat, low carb meal, I
have few problems. Steak and veggies with plenty of butter isn't an issue, but a
baked potato with butter and sour cream added to that meal, and I'll go high and
stay there.

 Carbs without much fat means a quick spice, but it will come down quickly for
me

Stacey M

Sent from my iPad