[IPn] put new york to bed

Great response over the last few days. New York's $1,000 challenge
has been whittled down to just $147. You can help secure these
remaining funds for Insulin Pumpers by being one of the 6 people to
donate $25 and put the New York challenge to bed.

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

The pledge drive has raised $2,928 so far. Pretty good! We have
$1,000 in challenges waiting so we need only raise the matching funds
to reach our goal of $5,000 for the quarter. Please contribute to the
pledge drive!

If you don't wish to contribute online, you can mail a check to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Thanks for your support,