Re: [IP] Weight Watch or other "Diet" plans for Diabetes

 I went back to WW 2 weeks ago after being gone from it for many years. Their
plan consists of tracking points assigned to foods. You still choose the foods
you eat, simply do not go over the total number of points you're allowed each
day. So it's fine for diabetes, in my opinion, and it works because it makes you
think of your points before you go eat that extra handful of something. You have
to use common sense, of course, because fruit has 0 points and as a diabetic you
don't want to be eating enormous amounts of fruit just because of the 0 point
value. Because I'm not now eating whatever I feel like I did have to adjust my
insulin to use less, and I think that's a good thing.

Kay

KAY FINCH
Black Cat Crossing, A Bad Luck Cat Mystery
Berkley - September 1, 2015