Re: [IP] Dental implants

Linda and others,

 I(T1) and my wife(non-D) have both had implants about 5 yrs. ago. Mine were to
replace my front lower 4 teeth. The bone had deteriorated so it had to be built
up first. I haven't had any issues. The bone grew back nicely, and the new
implants(2 implants for the 4 teeth) are doing just great. I was 63 at the time
and my A1C's have been under 6 about 10 yrs.

 I would recommend it. It is expensive, and I did have insurance which did cover
about 1/2 the cost. My wife's implants were a success also.
Hope this helps,
Dick