 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Veronica Elsea
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 3:41 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Dental implants

Hi Linda!
  I have had one dental implant and it's been just fine for 13 years. My A1C's
are similar to yours, by the way. I guess nobody told me there was supposed to
be any more risk due to diabetes. Based on my non-expert opinion, boy I'd do it
and have the tooth in that space along with all the nice things that go with it.
Hope this helps. Good luck and let us know what you decide to do.
Veronica

  "Guide Dogs, First Hand", Veronica Elsea's classic album is now available on
iTunes, along with other music from her and from the Guide Dog Glee Club.
To learn more, visit:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs