 From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Linda Haering
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2015 11:54 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Dental implants

I am wondering how much higher the rate of failure is for diabetics who
have had dental implants vs non-diabetics?  The issues seem to be
infection and bonding of the implant to the bone.  It's such an
expensive decision to be making but I don't want to loose chewing
functions on that side.  This is upper jaw, very close of course to the
sinus cavity.   My HBa1c's are about 7.1 and I am 72 years old. Any
caveats or experiences you could share?
Linda Haering

---
protection