Re: [IP] Dental implants

 I am in a similar situation...72 yrs old and recently had to have an extraction
due to a fracture of a 20 year old root canal. Mine is lower right small molar.
I am healing now and should have a recheck in 6 wks to get my options? Implants
or bridge were mentioned at the time I had the extraction. I haven't really had
healing issues but know the implants are expensive. Or I could leave the gaping
hole although it tends to be a foot pit and annoyance at this point and forces
me to do major chewing on the left side. I do have some dental coverage and
trust the son of the dentist I have been going to for over 40 years...

Diane

 On Tuesday, February 24, 2015 2:54 PM, Linda Haering