Re: [IP] Weight Watch or other "Diet" plans for Diabetes

 I'm on a WW diet and am having great success. However, you can't just count
"points" because you still need to count carbs. I found that calculating points
gave me an idea how to keep on an even keel weight loss but but now I'm only
counting carbs, going to meetings, and trying various WW recipes. I use Fitness
Pal for counting carbs and calculating the nutritional value of the various
recipes I use.

 I believe WW is a totally healthy diet for anybody. I have lost 15 pounds in
three months, which I think is a healthy way of losing weight. The key for me is
going to the weekly meetings which I intend to do after I reach my weight goal
so I'll keep the weight off.

Annie Wall
Sent from my iPad