Re: [IP] Re: low carb/high fat

Pam, I am most definitely not an expert at this, but I would have to say
that a high fat diet would most definitely need more insulin than a low fat
diet.  I have to assume that if fat makes you more resistant to insulin
taken with a meal then it would also make you more resistant to basal
insulin.  Susan