Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

I would try switching what you are eating to try to narrow down the
cause.....I find cooked oatmeal to be consistent and gives a lot of
stability to my BG thru the noon hour.  That would be the instant oatmeal
(takes a only minute to 90 sec to cook) NOT the oatmeal in the envelopes or
other pre-packaged food..they are mostly sugar and overly processed.

Some peanut butter (Jif) has a fair amount of sugar added to it, vs others
that are only peanuts and salt.  Might also check to see what is going into
latte in terms of maybe there are some hidden sugars somewhere.  Try just
coffee with a measured amount of plain milk.

Susan Lane and others wrote earlier about fat and protein interactions, if
you have butter, peanut butter and any of the flavored "milk" substitutes
for coffee, they could be high in fat and sugar,

Also, are your exercise patterns consistent...these can cause some issues.

I would also check your lead times...I find in the morning I have to wait
almost an hour before the insulin starts working...eating right around
bolus time ends up making me high hours later, but giving it time to start
acting (45-50 min) it tends to stabilize.

Hope that offers some other insights....
Greg

--
Regards,

Greg