Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

 Yes, I measure the peanut butter (as much as is possible since it's pretty
sticky) and I use the same package of English muffins and they all look to be
pretty much the same size and I take the carb count off the package. I even had
my husband measure out the milk in my lattes so they would be consistent. Still,
one day after two hours it jumps to 240 and the next day it drops to 55. That's
a BIG difference for a small amount of difference in peanut butter or size of
muffin or teaspoon of milk.

 I'm not sure how to test my basal rate, but I also don't understand why that
could make eating the exact same thing for days result in highs on some days and
lows on others. I'm still new at this, so if you could explain that I'd be
grateful!