 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
on behalf of Laura Arnold <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 6:04:15 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

Are u measuring the peanut butter every time??
 I know it may sound silly but do u measure what your husband puts in your
latte? I don't cook but my husband does and is very supportive of my diabetes
and eating healthy but sometimes he'll add something or not measure exactly and
it can make a difference!!
If it's not the food/carb counting - try testing your basal rate!

Sent from my iPhone