Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

 I've been changing the site every three days (as I was instructed to do,
although I'm thinking of going longer). I doubt if it's the site or old insulin
because the afternoons and evenings are not the problem. Also, I check my sugar
about two hours after eating (also as instructed to do). Thanks for your
response, Adam.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 28, 2014, at 3:24 PM, Adam Brock <email @ redacted> wrote:
>
> How often are you changing your sites and what time of day are you changing
> your sites? Experience varies by person. Many people experience a decrease in
 > insulin absorption at the site after 3 days, but some can go up to 7 days.
For

<email @ redacted>
> on behalf of Carol Reeves <email @ redacted>
> Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 5:10 PM
> To: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question
>
> I just started on the Medtronic pump about 6 weeks ago and am really
 > frustrated. I've been working with my CDE, but neither of us can figure out
why
 > my morning blood sugars are high after breakfast one day and low the next.
I've