[IPn] WoW! what a response

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

has received matching contributions totaling $360 dollars.

Will you help match the remaining $640 so that Insulin Pumpers can
put that $1,000 in the bank along with your matching pledges? I know
that there are many of you out there that have not yet decided to
make a donation but I encourage you to do so. Support Insulin Pumpers
and give back a little bit so that the next person just like you that
needs this resource will find it here tomorrow, and next week, and
next month, and next year........ Only you can make that happen.

Contribute $10		 6 GBP	 7.2 EUR		West VA will match it!
Contribute	$25	15 GBP	18 EUR		West VA  will match it!

Contribution what you can afford please and help finish the Winter
pledge drive.

To accept WEST VIRGINIA's challenge to DOUBLE the value of your
pledge, visit:

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

You can also mail a contribution to: