Re: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

 I check my sugars, as you suggested Natacha, and then let the bolus wizard
calculate the amount of insulin after inserting the number of carbs to be eaten.
Then I check my BG again (after a couple hours) and that's where the
inconsistency is. Any other ideas?

Sent from my iPhone