 From: email @ redacted <email @ redacted>
on behalf of Carol Reeves <email @ redacted>
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 5:10 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

 I just started on the Medtronic pump about 6 weeks ago and am really
frustrated. I've been working with my CDE, but neither of us can figure out why
my morning blood sugars are high after breakfast one day and low the next. I've
eaten the exact same breakfast everyday for two weeks and it never seems to be
 predictable. Any ideas or suggestions? Activity stays the same, stress stays
the
same... What are we missing???