From: Carol Reeves <email @ redacted>
To: ip <email @ redacted>
Sent: Fri, Feb 28, 2014 5:13 pm
Subject: [IP] Medtronic Paradigm 523 Question

 I just started on the Medtronic pump about 6 weeks ago and am really
rustrated. I've been working with my CDE, but neither of us can figure out
why
y morning blood sugars are high after breakfast one day and low the next.
I've
aten the exact same breakfast everyday for two weeks and it never seems to be
redictable. Any ideas or suggestions? Activity stays the same, stress stays
the
ame... What are we missing???