[IPn] shipped 6 boxes today

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

Today alone, I shipped out 6 boxes of pump supplies to some of our
fellow pumpers that are in a bit of a tight spot right now. That's
about $2,400 buck worth of stuff. This is possible because of the
generous contributions by so many of you to our pledge drive and
donations of extra supplies by those of you with some to spare.

If you would like to contribute extra supples, please make sure they
are not expired since those must be discarded for liability reasons.

In the USA only, mail them to:

     Insulin Pumpers
     558 Valley Way
     Milpitas, CA 95035

Our Winter pledge drive is going very well. A very generous member
from West Virginia has offered to help complete the pledge drive by
offering YOU a challenge of $1,000.

Your matching contributions will help us reach the goal for this
quarter with ease.

Your challenge for today through Monday is to match WEST VIRGINIA's
dollar for dollar challenge. ALL of the remaining contributions to
the pledge drive will double in value to Insulin Pumpers up to a
total of $1,000. Your $10 contribution will be worth $20 to IP, your
$25 contribution will be worth 50 bucks. Please be generous and help
us secure that $1,000 challenge.

I want to personally thank all of you that have contributed so far to
this successful pledge drive and encourage those of you that have not
yet done so to take advantage of WEST VIRGINIA's generous offer to
double the value of your pledge to Insulin Pumpers. Do it today!

To make a matching donation toward this challenge,  or to provide
even more support with a sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the

donation page at:

    http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way