Re: [IP] Re: Freestyle strip recall... and more questions

No, you can't use the same control solution with different meters.  I use
the Omnipod, but from the very beginning never felt that the Freestyle
strips were that accurate, so I have always used a different meter. That's
just my opinion.  Susan