[IPn] 10 reasons
One of your pump friends wrote:
My top ten reasons why I subscribe to Insulin-Pumpers Organization:
1. Donations are tax deductable.
2. If I have a question about pump supplies, medication, pending
surgeries, I can get answers from members who have been there before
or by looking it up on the main web site.
3. I laugh at the Change a Lancet and how it is totally gross.
4. I can talk about my pet peeves (mine lately is repeatedly
pricking my finger and getting no blood).
5. The chat room is awesome and I know it is safe and free from
those looking for love in all the wrong places (Yahoo messenger).
6. I have gotten past my "Don't talk, Don't tell" issue about having
diabetes. I really feel that I am not alone!
7. The administrative/Help desk people are always available to
answer any questions or concerns.
8. For those who need supplies, can get them and are encouraged to
help with postage as it is only fair.
9. There are many really cool people to talk to with Diabetes.
10. If I had a bad day, ya'll help me feel better.
You have a comment about IP or the pledge drives?
Send it to: email @ redacted
Monday's ILLINOIS challenge for $100 is very lonely and ALL of
it is still available to double the value of your contribution to
How about it. Can 10 of the 6,000+ or so of you that have not made a
contribution afford to send $10 bucks once a year?
Accept ILLINOIS's challenge by visiting
to make a matching pledge or become a sustaining member.... how about
$10 a month? (a couple of latte's a week).
You can also mail a contribution to:
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035
For mail list removal write