From: Veronica Elsea <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:58 PM
Subject: [IP] A cannula length question.

Hi everyone!
Right now I seem to have hit a phase where I can't seem to get my BG's down
where I want them, despite being more active. So here's one question. Until
now I've been using the 6 mm Cleo's. For those who may not know, these go
straight in. Several years ago, I'd switched from the 9 mm down to the 6 and
got much improved numbers. I have gained about ten pounds over the past 8
years. Have any of you gotten better BG results when going to the longer
cannulas?
Thanks so much.
Veronica

We woof you a Merry Christmas!
Make the humans and dogs on your list really happy by giving them music from
Veronica Elsea and The Guide Dog Glee Club at:
http://www.laurelcreekmusic.com
                Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs
Santa Cruz, California