[IPn] can we finish early?

Hello Pumpers and Friends,

The Winter pledge drive is rapidly coming to a close. Now is a good
time to donate to Insulin Pumpers

	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

I'd like to thank all of you that have contributed for your
generosity and encourage those of you wavering on the side lines to
make a donation if your are financially able.

Did you know that right now, today, there are more than 6,300 people
participating in our mail forums and chats from countries on every
continent except Antarctica, all around the globe... Europe, Asia,
North and South America, Africa, the Middle East, as well as the
Pacific Islands.

Did you know that we operate on a very small, tight budget? ...and
that the majority of that budget comes from contributions made by
you, the forum members.

There is just a week remaining in February and through the generosity
of a fellow pumper and benefactor, there a few remaining challenges
that when matched will bring the Winter pledge drive to a close.

ILLINOIS will match your contributions DOLLAR for DOLLAR up
to a total of $100 !

Your contribution of $10, $25, or more will double in value to IP up
to a total of $100     Donate $25 and IP receives $50.

Let's complete the pledge drive by the end of February. If you've
been waiting 'til the time is right, there couldn't be a better time
than now with this most generous outstanding CHALLENGE.

Visit one of our donation links in the US or Europe

or
	http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way