[IP] Tandem t:set infusion sets - info sought

Hi, all: I'm keen to receive comments on the Tandem t:set infusion set.
There is need for more detail & images on the Tandem website (
http://www.tandemdiabetes.com/Products/Infusion-Sets/t-set/). Samples are
not available from Tandem. If you know of info on the web do point me to
it. I'm a seasoned pumper, currently using a t:slim pump (a delight).

Questions:

   1. Does the tubing disconnect from the site base or from a pig-tail away
   from the base?
   2. Is there any visibility of the site area immediately surrounding the
   cannula (the equivalent of a window to check for site problems)?
   3. How low is the profile of the site (fractions of inch or millimeters)?
   4. Is the infusion tubing translucent white or translucent blue?
   5. How easy is it to observe the passage of insulin up the infusion tube
   during the priming process?
   6. How easy is the set to insert via the insertion device?
   7. How secure does the adhesive appear to be (especially in
   exercise/perspiration situations)?
   8. Any comments on the stability of the cannula tip, regarding kinking
   during exertion/exercise?
   9. Some pictures could communicate a lot.

Thanks for your assistance.
Leszek Vincent (Missouri)