Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

NOT QUALIFIED FOR MEDICAID WHICH IS STATE FUNDED sOCIAL sECUIRTY DISABILITY
 only!  & MY FRINED WHO AGAIN LIVES I A DIFFERNT STATE, IS OVER THE AGE  OF
67  ALSO DOESNT PAY A RED CENT FOR HER SUPPLIES. At first, when we  talked
about it she wasn't sure what if any difference there may  be.....None!  We
get the same benes, except for a different dollar amount  & I need more
supplies than she does.

In a message dated 2/21/2014 7:49:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,