Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

I guess a good question for you is where or from whom do you get your
supplies?B  They obviously only charge what Medicare will pay

----- Original Message -----

From: email @ redacted
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Friday, February 21, 2014 4:05:51 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

I know the facts... 2 + people from diefferent staes on Ss & SSI B without
secondary or private ins.. Paid in Full Amoun Due B $00.00. B  the reality is:
I get my monthly check every month on time, I get my meds B withina few days
, I get a No Bal Due invoice.f
In a message dated 2/21/2014 5:05:16 P.M. Central Standard Time, B
email @ redacted writes:

Agreed, B Sue.
Denise Br.

On 2/21/2014 4:13 PM, Sue Leferson wrote:
> I B have to tell you, Curyl, WE all wish there was that button B too.
>
> And it's interesting that your "facts" have no basis in B reality.
>
> Sorry everyone else, I vowed not to respond to him B anymore, but he set
us B up