[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V13 #376

I just updated my profile and was reminded how fortunate I have been to be a
part of this group for so many years. I have been blessed by so many sincere
people wanting to help and learn from each other. I have gained so much over
the years from the solidarity and keen insight people have shown, and their
ability to read between the lines when I was stressed or otherwise affected by
life.  Just wanted to say thanks for many years of support when I sometimes
didn't even know I needed it.