[IP] Adjusting basal rates for surgery

My old endo retired and I just got a new one.  I can't get him to call me
back!  Obviously, I will find a different one after this.  When I met for
my pre-anesthesia appointment everyone assumed I would be handled by my
endo regarding my blood sugars.  It's Friday afternoon and I am now
assuming I'm handling it myself.  This is why I was hoping for some input
from anyone who has gone through this before.

Yessi