Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

Too bad this site doesn't have a permanent ignore button. I know a few
names whod be on it.   I just respond to things I know for facts. I  havent
paid yet using Medicare.  I cant answer the quest ion of why not  except that
Medicare tells me not to pay so i dont.  I dont BUTT into other  peoples
sorry issues.In a message dated 2/20/2014 5:55:51 P.M. Central Standard  Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Thank  you! That's actually something we can all do! Even if we are
completely  nuts.