From: "Sue Leferson" <email @ redacted>
To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2014 7:27:18 AM
Subject: RE: [IP] CGMS coverage, Attn. Curyl

AMEN and thank you Deb.

Sue
else's life."

<<This list is intended to be a source of SUPPORT. It would be much more
supportive if you would support the bill rather than continuing to rub salt
in the wounds of those who go without cgms because we simply can't afford
it.
DEB555>>

From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM
Wondering why NH dems need to pass a bill for something that already exists?
CGM's covered by Medicare for those of age & on SSID. Been for years that I
know of. But, hey, our lovely government at work doing whats already done.