[IP] Change.org petitions for health

There is a petition asking for Medicare coverage for continuous glucose
monitoring systems on change.org.  I went out looking for what I signed,
but there are several interesting petitions for diabetes. ( My
invitation to sign came from Facebook.)  There are petitions for lots of
things other than health, so it is an interesting site for people who
are into social justice.

Just google change.org and follow the links.

Denise Br.