Re: [IP] Medicare and CGM

PREACH! the dimwitted schadenfreude of some people accumulates to
intolerable levels.

Look, a Shakespeare quote: The quality of mercy is not strained. It falls
from heaven as a gentle rain.

Constant reminders of my lack of access to CGM make me want to get off this
list. I just have to balance that with the wisdom, humor, advic, and
compassion that's also present.

Somebody has a screw loose, and it defaults them to "I'm crazy, tedious,
repetitive, and thoughtlessly cruel! Hi!"

Delete immediately, and go for the gold. It's here! You just brought some...