[IPn] no more pledge messages?

We had a message from a member that said that they'd considered
making a pledge, but that the constant barrage of  messages asking
for contributions really turned them off. Ooops! One a day??? That's
really not our intention. In fact the only reason why we send these
out daily is, not because we enjoy doing it so often, but because
we're just not getting the donations we need to keep operating!!! In
other words, we simply don't have a choice!

So, let me CHALLENGE all of you.

If enough of you make a donation to Insulin Pumpers, I will promise
not to send out any more of these things. How's that for a deal? Just
think of it... if only 25% of you pledged $10 (or more) then we
wouldn't have to send out any more of these annoying letters for the
next 6 months!! If 50% of you pledged $10.00 (or more) we wouldn't
have to do this for the next year! Wouldn't that be great? I'd sure
love it.  And, I'll bet that you'd love it too. Better yet, it will
insure that Insulin Pumpers will continue to exist for the next 12
months.

And, it's not like $10 bucks is THAT much money. I'll bet that many
of you can take pocket change, find lost coins in the living room
sofa, and search your vehicles to come up with that much. You'd
hardly miss it. Trust me!

...and BTW, the CALIF challenge still has $64 bucks available to
DOUBLE the value of your contribution... USE IT !

OK! Enough talk! To make me SHUT-UP, please make a donation or become

a sustaining supporter. To do that, just visit:

     http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate/
or

Use your MasterCard, Discover, Visa, AMEX or other major credit card,
or use the convenience of PayPal to make your donation.

Or... you can mail a contribution to:

	Insulin Pumpers
	558 Valley Way
	Milpitas, CA 95035

Hoping this will be my last pledge message,

Michael
....P.S. I'm not holding my breath...
--
For mail list removal write