[IP] T-Slim infusion set

My endocrinologist recommended that I try the T-slim infusion set from MM
because I kept pulling out the Mio sets or crimping them. I was
apprehensive at first but I think this is going to work for me.  I seen on
Facebook that there is a body builder using the sets. I do work out but
have no plan to be a body builder.
This is my first try with this infusion set. Is anybody elso using the
T-Slims with success?