[IP] Quitting list

I am just writing a quick note to say I am quitting the list. I am so
much farther from my goal to buying a pump than I was when I joined and
I am so discouraged. Right now, and I know it sounds terrible, but I
need even a beater car more than I need a pump. If I can't get my
insulin and supplies or get to my dr, a pump isnt going to do me any
good. I know it might sound awful to say but sometimes it just hurts to
see that some people have things that you just cant have. I just can't
sit here and watch you talk about how great this is to your lives while
mine falls apart.

I lost the email that says how to unjoin. Can someone please send me
something with the right code whatever its called to unjoin? Thanks.