Re: [IP] FreeStyle Test Strips Omnipod

 That is weird. I have used lite strips in my omnipod, my old cosmo cosmonitor,
and in my old freestyle flash meter, and it worked fine but I admit that this
was a while ago. Presently I get regular freestyle strips from CVS Caremark mail
order pharmacy and the box does say use only in freestyle and omnipod systems.

 I am going to buy retail a box of Lite strips and see what happens in my
omnipod, and will report back.