[IP] Change the Subject!

Susan, here's how to change the subject when sending a reply using Gmail:

When you're typing the message, there should be a box showing who the
message is going to. There is a little triangle on the left of the
box. Click on that triangle and a menu should appear that includes
"Edit Subject". Select that, and it should expand your reply area to
include a box with the current subject, which you can then edit.

--
Steve, your neighborhood computer geek
(And yes, it says "Software Geek" as my occupation on my tax returns.)