Re: [IP] Medicare coverage of pump supplies/insulin

I get my info by seeing the CGM atthed on my frined who is in her 70's " of
 age"  we've known each other for over 12 yrs.  She recieves Medicare
being over 65,  she is on the needle, & lives in IL, she recieves all  her
supplies & sensors at NO charge.  That's wher I see & get my  info.

In a message dated 2/5/2014 4:58:57 P.M. Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Cury19 -  you are in a different category altogether.