Re: [IP] itching mastisol

 If an allergy is suspected to an adhesive, I'd suggest removing all you can
with soap and water before trying alcohol. The worst reaction I ever had was
after removal of skin glue to a cylinder cast with alcohol. All I can figure was
that whatever I was reacting to was alcohol-soluble and got into the pores of my
skin while scrubbing the leg with alcohol.