Re: [IP] itching mastisol

Hi Susan,
that has the characteristics of an allergy.  I would make sure to wipe the
residue of the Mastisol off your skin with alcohol as well, otherwise the
reaction will persist.

We wrote each other a while back, but lost contact with you during a busy
summer of moving, training and my German Shepherd passed away as well.  It
was so sad and I dropped the ball on a lot of things.  My apologies for all
that.

I just got back from a month in Thailand, and that was an absolutely
incredible time...so much fun...and now I am so far behind...but well worth
it!

I did the Levi Leipheimer Gran Fondo in Oct....the "Gran Fondo" series are
all over Cali and just a fantastic ride...well run, superbly coordinated
and great support.  The terrain was spectacular, a 10,000 ft elevation
climb that included some long sweeping descents to the Sonoma coast, which
was just breathtaking.  A pristine day on the coast, not a cloud in the
sky, cool breeze...80....just perfect.  We hit 59 mph on the descent to the
coast...a hairy experience on about two inches of contact surface!!

How did your summer go and think you were working your way up to an 80 mile
tour the last time we talked....  Hope that worked out for you.....what
rides are you planning in the future?

Take care!
Greg

--