Re: [IP] FreeStyle Test Strips Omnipod

Okay, everyone out there, don't start yelling at me for not changing the
heading on this email, but I'm a computer idiot and don't get how to do it.

That said:  I have a question about Mastisol.  I used it for the first time
this morning when I put my pod on and it's itching something fierce.
Anyone out there have this problem and is there a chance that it will stop
soon.

Thanks to anyone who can answer this.  Susan