Re: [IP] FreeStyle Test Strips Omnipod

Thanks Nora, I've used the new butterfly strips since they came out too
(code 16).  But I've never used the Freestyle Lite or a Universal freestyle
strip.  Always an older freestyle original even with the upgraded
features.  I was hoping someone would have some input on these.  Byram is
sending a meter too in case they don't work with the Omnipod but I thought
I'd check with the diabetes experts here!